Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Welcome! + Currently Reading


Hello and welcome to the all new BlueEyedBiblio book blog! I originally started this blog about 2 years ago, but it never really worked out for me and I sort of forgot about it. Now that I have a pretty decent Instagram following (75k+?!?!), I thought it would be fun to try out blogging again. I asked my followers if they would like to read my blog if I wrote one, and a lot said yes! So hello. This is your doing. 


On this blog I’m basically going to talk about all things bookish. I’ll have reviews, hauls, discussions, and maybe even some giveaways *wink*. Please, sit back and make yourself comfy!

For my first post, I thought I would take it easy and show you what I’m currently reading. This only works out a little bit because I’m not actually currently reading something as much as I’m about to start something. Mosquitoland by David Arnold is going to be my next read. This book is about a girl named Mim who moves away from her family home in Ohio to live in Mississippi. Soon after, though, she finds out her mother is sick. Mim decides to jump on a Greyhound bus headed for Ohio to spend time with her sick mother. The book revolves around the trip Mim takes from Mississippi to Ohio. I’m pretty excited about this one because, even though it came out about 2 weeks ago, I’ve already heard a lot of great things about it. Also, I’m from Ohio so a book where someone jumps on a Greyhound to Ohio is so something I’ve never read about before (there aren’t a lot of books about Ohio in general). I’m expecting some funny stuff about the Midwest (because let’s be real, the Midwest is hilarious). 



I can’t wait to jump into this book, and continue blogging! (if this was boring for you I promise my posts will get more exciting soon).




13 comments:

  1. That's a good start, I'm already waiting for your next post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your posts on Instagram! I recently started following you...I love books so much too! (reader.writer.girl)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your blogging again!!! Really enjoyed this post, Mosquitoland sounds great

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mosquitoland is at the top of my "to buy" list! Great first post by the way xx

    www.ninitheblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty good start, I'm already curios to know what do you'll think about Mosquitoland! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Live your first post! Can't wait for more! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great first post! I will be sure to follow!

    www.seegitzwrites.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Like your first post! Can't wait for more! This past week I just started following you on IG, love everything you post!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Greetings from the middle east<3 Waiting for more !

    ReplyDelete
  10. I wish your Goodreads was public. I'd love to follow you. I'm inspired by how quickly you finish books. I wish I had the time to read as many books as you do. Since I've been following you on Instagram my "to read" shelf has grown exponentially.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I found your account on instagram and I am in literal love with your pictures! So gorgeous! You've inspired me to start my own book blog too! You have a wonderful taste in books and I've bought several that you've recommended! Keep blogging and instagramming!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love your Instagram account and I'm surely going to love your book reviews as well! I'd love if you read some of the reviews I've written. Thanks! Keep reading. :)

    - http://theabstractreaderwriter.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete